- The administrator of the personal information contained in the Service is INSYGNIA Sławomir Bochenek with registered office in 33-386 Podegrodzie 465 NIP: 7341677606. The Inspector for Personal Information Protection is Mr. Sławomir Bochenek, email@example.com.
- In the interest of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the general Regulation of the European Parliament (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data (RODO), the Law on Personal Data Protection, the Law on the Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts.
- Personal Information are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the provisions of law authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the provisions of law or for the purpose of performance of the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
a) through information entered voluntarily in forms
b) by collecting “cookies” [see “cookies” policy],,
c) through marketing tools, such as Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics [see “cookies” policy]
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user. The Administrator, via the Website and other forms of communication, collects and processes the Users’ personal data listed below, provided during registration processes on the Website: name and surname, address, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- The data provided in the form are processed in order to handle the purchasing process and issue an invoice, and in the event of consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes also to present the current offer and promotional programs of the Website.
- Personal data left on the Website will not be sold or made available to unauthorized third parties, in accordance with the provisions of RODO and the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and for a period consistent with applicable regulations, including the limitation of claims and tax obligations. Personal data for the processing of which consent has been given will be kept until the consent is withdrawn.
- An individual who provided personal data in the purchase form at any time has the right to access, modify, correct, as well as to demand from the Administrator their immediate deletion (“right to forget”), limitation of processing, right to data portability, right to object to processing, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing carried out on the basis of consent before withdrawal.
- An individual to whom the data relate has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when the individual considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her violates the provisions of the General Regulation (RODO).
- The processing of personal data allows us to provide services such as maintaining an account, processing orders, contact related to the fulfillment of the contract, as well as sending marketing information (including newsletters). Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the performance of the contract. The consequence of not providing personal data will prevent the service from being performed by the Website. Expressing consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes is voluntary and independent of the service provided.
- Personal data may be transferred to the payment operator and the courier / shipping company for the proper implementation of the purchasing process.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
- You may submit requests regarding the processing of your personal data by e-mail to the address of the data administrator.
- Persons whose data are processed for the purpose of the purchase process have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator is committed to making every effort to maintain adequate security of the Customer’s personal data.